2010年3月19日金曜日

ピーター・バウアーからのEmail




hi takashi !

off course i remember - satoru also reminded me of the banked slalom this morning. thanks again for the reminder and the invitation.

my wife allows, so first step OK. now I am on the waiting list with lufthansa and otherairlines- so second step not yet OK, but I have hope ...

I will keep you posted as soon as I have news from my travel agency.

thanks,
looking forward to ride japanese bank turns,
kind regards,

peter


ピーター・バウアーは、日本に来てM&Mバンクドスラロームに参加する為の奥さんの許可はもらったみたい。あとは飛行機のキャンセル待ちだとか。

どうかピーターが来れます様に。


1 件のコメント:

  1. 続報!

    ピーター・バウアー参戦決定!


    hi takashi !

    just reserved my airplane ... not easy, but finally ... :-) !

    again thanks for putting up a bank slalom, I am looking
    forward to seeing you next week. satoru know my arrival
    dates, looks like he will be taking care of my transfer.

    see you soon,
    kind regards,

    peter

    返信削除